Re: STK7700-PH ( dib7700 + ConexantCX25842 + Xceive XC3028 )

Sorry, I forgot... I just tested this; first plug the card (it's detected as usual and works fine with kaffeine). Then reboot the system without removing the card. The led of the card stays on during all the process. Once system is restarted, reopen kaffeine and it works just fine.

Albert

2008/5/29 elupus <elupus@xxxxxxx>:
On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 18:53:04 +0200, elupus wrote:

> On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 12:17:10 +0100, Albert Comerma wrote:
>
>> My card, pinnacle 320cx is also pciexpress, but sincerely I never tested
>> with the card plugged and rebooting the system... so I may check it when I
>> have my card available...
>> For the repositories stuff, patrick is the one in charge of the dibcom
>> changes, and I guess his version will go to the main branch soon, but think
>> that the patch was introduced just a few days ago, so it's good to have a
>> little time for testing.
>> It would be nice if you could test with the usual dibcom1.1 firmware, just
>> to be sure that it's not a firmware problem.
>>
>> Albert
>>
>> 2008/3/26, elupus <elupus@xxxxxxx>:
>
> I just did, and it actually seem to work just fine. So the patch supplied
> in this thread should be just fine.
>
> Regards
> Joakim

Bump