Re: Problem initialising Terratec Cinergy HT USB XE

I just tested the latest changes and they work great!!

Albert

2008/5/28 Albert Comerma <albert.comerma@xxxxxxxxx>:
I can't test it right now (I'm out for work). But I've looked the changes and they seem great for me, I just compiled and installed, without any problem, there's just the test left, for next weekend.

Thanks!

Albert

2008/5/27 Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Albert,

On Tue, 27 May 2008 17:23:50 +0200
"Albert Comerma" <albert.comerma@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> There seems to be a problem with the last changes on xc2028 code, please try
> this;
>
> In linux/drivers/media/common/tuners/tuner-xc2028.c file, on xc2028_attach,
> video_dev must be = cfg->video_dev;
> and on the current source it's = cfg->i2c_adap->algo_data; which completely
> breaks the module when loaded.
>
> It was already suggested that this should be changed, but nobody said why
> this modification was done or why it was kept.
>
> Mauro could you trace when and why this modification was done? or at least
> give it back to original state?

It seems that I forgot to merge the fix for this. I've just committed it. Could
you please test ? It is already available at mercurial tree.

Cheers,
Mauro