Re: merhaba: About Avermedia DVB-S Hybrid+FM A700

Thank you very much for your guidance, it is very usefull.

To start my work more correctly, may i ask a few small questions:
(sory that, i am not very familiar with kernel compile/patch, so i ask
some questions...)
1- i will do hg clone, i.e, i will grab repository of v4l-dvb,  my
question: on which kernel will I do this ? on latest 2.6.26.rc2, or
does it work also on ubuntu 8.04's current kernel of 2.6.24.17 ?
    shortly, which kernel should i have, to be able to apply these
patches/makes....

2- does (http://dev.gentoo.org/~zzam/dvb/) include the patches of
matthias ? does it support dvb input too? do you know ?

3- after (i hope) a successful compile, is command "modprobe saa7134
i2c_scan=1  "  enaugh for  driver to load, or should i use something
"modprobe saa7134 i2c_scan=1 card=141 tuner=....."   since my card
number is 141 on listofcards, ... and... what is tuner number... is
that option needed... ?

i ask so much in detail because i tried so many things in last two
weeks, so, i need to know every point, i hope you understand me...

Thank you a lot...

19 Mayıs 2008 Pazartesi 17:02 tarihinde Eduard Huguet

--
İ.Bahattin Vidinli
Elk-Elektronik Müh.