Re: Lifeview DVB-T from v4l-dvb and Pinnacle Hybrid USb from v4l-dvb-kernel......help

On 4/1/08, Another Sillyname <anothersname@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Markus thanks for the response.
>
> Am I correct in saying that your work will be on the v4l-dvb-kernel
> branch and focused purely on the em28xx devices? Then you'll then be
> migrating this work to v4l-dvb?
>
> Or are you looking to 'clean up' the code that's currently in
> v4l-dvb-kernel? without migrating it to v4l-dvb?
>
> Obviously as I'm looking to get one device working from each branch
> I'm a bit hamstrung at the moment.

I already cut out the em28xx support so that it's possible to get it
work with v4l-dvb from linuxtv.org. Although this one only focussed at
a few newer devices for now I'm adding support for all the other
devices from this month on. The biggest part is to go through all the
videostandards and different input methods (svideo/composite).

v4l-dvb-kernel has support for several other devices too which are not
em28xx based and which I got work last year, it wasn't entirely em28xx
focussed.

Markus