Re: Lifeview DVB-T from v4l-dvb and Pinnacle Hybrid USb from v4l-dvb-kernel......help

Markus thanks for the response.

Am I correct in saying that your work will be on the v4l-dvb-kernel
branch and focused purely on the em28xx devices? Then you'll then be
migrating this work to v4l-dvb?

Or are you looking to 'clean up' the code that's currently in
v4l-dvb-kernel? without migrating it to v4l-dvb?

Obviously as I'm looking to get one device working from each branch
I'm a bit hamstrung at the moment.

Regards  and Thanks