Re: DVB-S DVB-S2 and CI cards working on Linux

I have repeated my question and BTW thank you to those that responded earlier

But I have to say that no one has answered the question that I posed

"Are there any DVB-S/S2/CI cards that work at present on Linux? If so I
would really appreciate knowing which ones they are"

Is there anyone that is watching either FTA DVB-S, DVB-S2 and/or decrypted program material via a CI, on a linux box?

First of all my thanks to all those engaged in developing drivers for
the various cards for the Linux OS and my apologies for repeating this
question previously asked by others

Are there any DVB-S/S2/CI cards that work at present on Linux? If so I
would really appreciate knowing which ones they are

I have had a TT3200 DVB-S2/CI card for more than a year and I have still
not got this to work using the Multiproto drivers on Linux, in fact it
seem that I am going backwards with this card with the latest errors
appearing in dmesg:

stb0899_search: Unsupported delivery system

This is with the latest drivers from "http://jusst.de/hg/multiproto";

Changeset 7212:b5a34b6a209d

I will gladly offer up the log/dmesg/lsmod information if someone can
help

At the moment, I feel frustrated and lack the confidence that working
drivers are are going to be available for this card

Kind Regards

Mike Curtis

dangerous content by IC-MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

For queries or information please contact:-

Checked by AVG.