Re: DVB-S DVB-S2 and CI cards working on Linux

Thank you for ypor reply Dominic

The errors below are shown in dmesg on reboot in order to automatically
load all the required modules, that is no attempt to tune the card to
any station

Oddly, when I compiled and installed the modules manually, this message
did not appear

Rgds Mike