Re: Terratec Cinergy CI USB

Hi Matthijs,

I also need a linux driver for the Cinergy CI USB. I found out that it's made by smardtv (www.smardtv.com) and there is an ACTEL chip in it. As far as I know there isn't any linux driver (yet), but smardtv is willing to give the specification to you by mail on http://www.smardtv.com/index.php?page=dvbci&rubrique=specification .On the terratec site there is a BDA driver for windows. Don't know if it's hard to reverse engineer it.
I have a ps3 with linux on it, a cinergy ci usb and a cinergy xt diversity and want to make a mediacenter out of my ps3 with the tuner and ci. Only the Cinergy CI usb is the obstacle, the xs diversity is supported I think.

regards,

Derk