Re: Pinnacle 800i driver problems

Chaogui Zhang wrote:

> What you need to do is to record the sound stream from /dev/dsp2 for
> your 800i. If you use tvtime, you can run the following command in one
> terminal
>
> "arecord -D hw:2,0 -f dat | aplay"

Works! And, I can probably do a quickie bash script to launch TVTime
that incorporates this. I was just unsure how to set this up. So, many
thanks.

The audio gets choppy sometimes, and goes out of sync...but I know this
is due to the clock frequency difference between the two sound sources.
Restarting the above line fixes the choppy issue...I am not sure how to
solve the drift issue. Thats a problem for another day. But, I am a
happy camper, I can use my TV Card!

Many thanks to you Chaogui, and you too Steve...

--
"Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball"
superhappyfunball@xxxxxxxxx

"You fiend! Never have I encountered such corrupt and foul-minded
perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the church?" -- Bishop
of Bath and Wells