Re: Pinnacle dual Hybrid pro PCI-express - linuxTV!

CityK wrote:
> I've moved the wiki
> page to:
> http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Pinnacle_PCTV_Dual_Hybrid_Pro_PCI_Express_%283010i%29
>
> In addition, I've applied our standard formatting for device articles.
> As opposed to external links to your page, would you like to upload the
> pictures to the wiki, as well as transfer over the text of the lspci
> output etc..

Hi Romain,

I just noticed you applied those changes - Thanks.

I made a few minor corrections (removed use of the first person, image
arrangements, removed proprietary image of the RC (we would need
Pinnacle's permission for use), id'ed the demod).

Unfortunately, the Philips saa7162 is currently a roadblock for your
card (i.e. no support for that IC yet). However, I suspect that
situation will resolve itself in the coming months. Until then you're
stuck with having to use Windows.

One other thing you might want to try to find is what tuners the card is
using -- try searching through the Windows driver inf file for mention
of such ... quite likely they used a Philips