Pinnacle dual Hybrid pro PCI-express - linuxTV!

Hello
I red this on the wiki of Linuxtv.org:

"If you own one or more devices from the following list and you want to help
with support development, please contact the linux-dvb Mailing list."

Actually I own a Pinnacle dual hybrid pro PCIe (3010i) that is not supported by
linux. I must watch TV under windows, and I hope one day I could watch it under
Linux (my os = ubuntu x64) !

Therefore, I propose my help to develop the linuxTV project, even if I don't
really know what I can do...

Best regards
Romain matuszak
France