HVR-4000

Hi all,

Ok, I need to be really stuipd here, but maybe someone can help me. I've got my HVR-4000 working with MythTV and the basic DVB-S channels, but I keep reading threads about DVB-S2 working with this patch, that diff, and szapped the other. However, I'm now COMPLETLY lost!

Can someone please please give me some basic advise?

1> Will the HVR-4000 recieve DVB-S2 in MythTV? If so, how? Please explain step by step. What do I need to checkout, what diff's do I need and so on. I can do the basic's using svn, and compile like a grown-up, so please just point me to the current workable solutions for MythTV if any.

2> Is the DVB-T portion of the card working under MythTV? If so, please see above!

3> If the FM tuner working? I'm seeing in my boot log /dev/radio0 is created, so is there a good way of getting that accessable? I've done a little reseach and seen apps such as Dengerinradiofm may work with that FM tuner, is this correct or am I wasting my time?

I'd really appriciate any help anyone can offer on this, as there seem to be so many solutions and hacks floating about it's becoming impossible to keep up! I've got DVB-S and analogue TV working on the card, but I would like to access the DVB-S2 channels on Astra 28.2E. Also, there are many DVB-T channels I'd like to get access to here in Spain, but currently am un-able to access them.

If anyone could take 10 mins please to point me to what to checkout, what diff's to apply and so on I'd be really really thankful,

All the best, and thanks to everyone working on this superb bit of hardware,

Ian