Re: Technisat DVB-S2 Skystar HD

Hi Manu,

I was rather busy lately. I just picked up reading on the mailinglist
again. Saw you have been busy lately. :)

I thought I'll give it a try. Got your latest tree (of today). I have a
TT3200 card.

Zapping DVB-S works 9 out of 10 times. Zapping DVB-S2 5 out of 10 times.
Looking at the state of the driver a couple of weeks ago I must say I am
very much pleased with this result!

I am willing to help out to get it 100% stable. Were do I start? Should
I send you some logs like Arthem? Just let me know.

Best regards,

Mario