Re: DiB0700 firmware - next try

That's interesting to know and I'll keep my eyes open for sticks
based on these chipsets.

Just so I can weigh up all the options though...  Are there any
really solid stable USB devices in the main tree? And if not are
there any pci devices that are solid and stable?

Thanks for the advice to date, I'm looking forward to the end of
restarting my currently flimsy mythbox!

dh