Re : Re : Compiling dvb-usb-adapter module outside the kernel source.

On 08/01/2007 11:35:11 AM, Bill Eldridge wrote:
manu wrote:
On 08/01/2007 07:33:05 AM, timecop wrote:

well after the hatred/racist/homophobic etc etc rant in just a few words, I think this disqualifies the remainder of your message whatever you were saying. Before thinking about code/software/hardware you should behave as a human being. That being I think that myself and a lot of other people on this list are tired of your messages full of disgusting shit. Please forget this list. TO OTHERS: should we blacklist this source of trouble right now and be done? I really dont see what we get from him besides hate/bullshit!
Sorry, I had to get this off my chest.
If nothing else, he makes previous angry mails to this group seem
quite mild and civilized. Perhaps he can improve cooperation just
by extreme bad example.

Nothing can excuse hatred messages as I said I do believe that, especially when we talk about "communities" in free/open source, whe should behave as such, that does not include racist/xenophobic behaviours. To be honest I dont think it is worth talking one more minutes about this, it is a waste of time.
Bye
Manu