Re : Compiling dvb-usb-adapter module outside the kernel source.

On 08/01/2007 07:33:05 AM, timecop wrote:
On 7/2/07, Wolfgang Wegner <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 01, 2007 at 08:01:10PM +0900, timecop wrote:
> > On 8/1/07, Luca Olivetti <luca@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > En/na timecop@xxxxxxxxx ha escrit:
> > Stop fucking replying to my mail in foreign language. I don't give
> > shit your mail client shows up in greek, have common courtesy not
> > inject this AIDS-filled language into my mailbox.
> [Other crap deleted]
Good job deleting the only relevant portion of my post.

well after the hatred/racist/homophobic etc etc rant in just a few words, I think this disqualifies the remainder of your message whatever you were saying. Before thinking about code/software/hardware you should behave as a human being. That being I think that myself and a lot of other people on this list are tired of your messages full of disgusting shit. Please forget this list. TO OTHERS: should we blacklist this source of trouble right now and be done? I really dont see what we get from him besides hate/bullshit!
Sorry, I had to get this off my chest.
Bye
Manu