Re: Compiling dvb-usb-adapter module outside the kernel source.

On Wed, Aug 01, 2007 at 08:33:05PM +0900, timecop wrote:
> Good job deleting the only relevant portion of my post.

Sorry it was a bit difficult to see which should have been relevant
because every second word was "f***".

"P. van Gaans" I do not know what you mean - my clock is set correctly.

As Luca already pointed out, I can only see that cxusb.c is part of
the stand-alone dvb driver tree which can be compiled outside the
kernel tree.
If the OP wants to compile it without the surrounding dvb tree,
it will anyways be non-trivial to sort out the dependencies - but
you definitely need more knowledge about what this shall be used
for, then.

Regards,
Wolfgang