Professional trolls -- was Re: Re : Re : Compiling dvb-usb-adapter module outside the kernel source.

Hi all,

On 8/1/07, manu <eallaud@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Nothing can excuse hatred messages as I said I do believe that,
> especially when we talk about "communities" in free/open source, whe
> should behave as such, that does not include racist/xenophobic
> behaviours.
> To be honest I dont think it is worth talking one more minutes about
> this, it is a waste of time.

Unfortunately, we have been infested with professional trolls.

We can't help much in such a case, the only thing what we can do is to
ignore them. Basically trolls are people who find it hard to mix in
their surroundings and or community and hence they do not have
anything else to do and hence find more interest in trolling/insulting
others.

My request is that all you folks just ignore the trolls, once they are
found to be trolls, ignore them completely in all senses. Sometimes,
they throw in small technical pieces, such as to attract as bait, but
it would be up to the users not to take the bait.

Regards,
Manu