Re: m920x device: Genius TVGo DVB-T02Q

well, i still can't even scan channels... i lack the
/dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0 device (that's what 'scan' from dvb-utils
complains for...

and actually that os what dmesg tells me in the output:

[  297.476000] dvb-usb: no frontend was attached by 'MSI Mega Sky 580
DVB-T USB2.0'

(that was already in the dmesg dump i sent before)

so...

1) how to make this device be happy with its own firmware? (or how to
check that if the firmware i got through snoopypro and m920_sp_parse
is ok or needs to be improved?)

2) what kind of test can i apply to guess what is the right frontend
and what parameters to use in the m920.c file in order to get it
loaded when the device is connected?

we are very close to make this device work, i luck of programming
knowdeledge (specially in things related to dvb devices) but i'm
willing to try/test/etc if some of you can send me some indications on
which way to go... i'm not afraid to attact the m920.c file but...
where to start? at least some indications of which
functions/clases/or-whatever-the-name i should look at would help a
lot

thanks!!
cheers,
Pere :)