Re: possible afatech af9005 bug

Luca Olivetti wrote:
En/na P. van Gaans ha escrit:

Sorry, that doesn't seem to help, I don't see any difference at all. It doesn't seem to hurt either.

Not that I was really expecting it to help (after all it cannot report an mpeg sync without a tps lock, or can it?), but it was the only thing I could think of driver side.

Bye

Sorry Luca, but my e-mail client automatically starts at the top of the message (Thunderbird), in any e-mail conversation with companies I receive top-posted replies (and they expect me to top-post back or else I risk not getting a response) and trust me it's really hard to remember to do a different posting style just for one person. I'm trying but it's so easy to forget. If bottom-posting were the "standard" I would use it by default but it simply isn't, at least not in e-mail. It's not intentional, I don't mean to annoy you but how can I remember?

I gave "scan" a go and scan is a lot faster than Kaffeine. And good thing, more frequencies allow to be scanned, but still not all. On the ones that don't work I get "(tuning failed)". But if the driver wouldn't be the problem I couldn't explain why the MSI scans (also in Kaffeine) without problems. So "scan" works better.. I'm not far enough into the technical stuff to explain this.