Re: HVR4000 Support

In message <20070314215909.GA7547@xxxxxxxxx>, Gregoire Favre wrote:
>On Wed, Mar 14, 2007 at 01:43:01PM +0000, Darron Broad wrote:

Hi Greg.

<...>

>Hello,
>
>just compiled hvr-4000 repo with
>http://dev.kewl.org/tmp/hvr4000/stoth/cx24116.diff and I still can't
>tune, neither rmmod cx24116 (and isl6421). Not tried the local hg repo
>from http://dev.kewl.org/tmp/hvr4000/

I am sorry, but there were another two issues in that function which
Steve will fix or has fixed already, which I forgot to mention.

However, Steve emailed explaining that there is definitely some other
issue so you will need to be patient to wait for a correct resolution
to this tuning problem.

You could try the DVB-S only version in the meantime to
ascertain that your DVB-S feed is working. Personally I have to
install a new LNB on my bracket for FTA DVB-S2 and will actively
participate in debuggging the multiproto driver at that time.

>I also tried tvtime (for analog tv) which don't seems to find any
>channels at all.

AFAIK, there needs to be some knobs turned for the V4L interface to
work which is unknown at this time so you won't even get noise let
alone a signal.

>Thank,

Bye

darron