Re: Re: TDA8290/TDA8275 with LNA

Hartmut Hackmann wrote:
Hi, Nico

I found a bug in the tda827x module. A buffer was one byte too short.
This might have been the cause of the crashes since the trouble started
after the first tuning attempt and the bug was in the tuning function.
So may i ask you to apply the attached patch or to pull from my personal
repository at
http://linuxtv.org/hg/~hhackmann/v4l-dvb

Sorry for the inconvenience
   Hartmut

it works! Thanks for your patch!
As for the gain I'll have to run some test and see if it helps.
At first sight it doesn't seem to make much difference. I'll report tomorrow

--
"Without a frontend, mplayer is useless" - someone in mplayer-users