Re: Re: TDA8290/TDA8275 with LNA

Hartmut Hackmann wrote:
Hi, Nico

Nico Sabbi schrieb:

same crash without my change; it seems that 2.6.20 and saa7134-dvb don't
get alone at all

Thats really strange, i have 2.6.20 running here too and i can't reproduce
this yet.
If i understand the dump right, the crash occurs in a function that has
been called a hundred times before...
I have the impression that the crash did not occur during driver initialization
but in an application. Is that right? Which one was it?
Can you please load the tda1004x module with the option debug=1?

Hartmut

yes, during tzap. I re-loaded all modules as you described, but this time I had a hard lock, so I can't tell what went wrong ;(

--
"Without a frontend, mplayer is useless" - someone in mplayer-users