Re: DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Digital 4

On Saturday 17 February 2007 12:53, Michael Krufky wrote:

[snip]
> Peter D. wrote:
[snip]
> > Three, the initial configuration file is sufficiently wrong that the
> > DViCO can't cope with it.  I have recently seen my Kworld card work
> > well, while my MSI card refused channel 7 until some of the settings
> > were adjusted.
>
> Maybe, but I doubt it.  I have tried adding / subtracting various
> offsets, to no avail.
[snip]

I don't know how relevant it is but digital channel 7 (on physical channel 6
or 8, I forget which) is the first digital channel (not) found.  Digital
channel 2 is broadcast on physical channel 12.  If it is choking on the
first channel encountered and it is known that some cards have problems
with that channel they might be related facts.

I think that the important thing for the MSI card was changing the guard
interval.  I'm using Kaffeine 0.8.3 with these numbers for channel 7;
Frequency: 177500
Transport stream ID: 1283
Service ID: 1328
Video PID: 769