Re: Terratec cinergy T USB XE driver status

En/na Marco Ballesio ha escrit:
Hi Luca,

thank you for the informations. After downloading the last snapshot from linux-dvb, applying the modifications as suggested in the URL and changing the id numbers in the driver source (and of course compiling and installing all the stuff) I was finally able to scan for a list of channels but, at the moment, I cannot see anything with xine :(.

I must admit the version of the player I'm using, even supporting DVB, is quite old and today I'll try again with the last one.

I tried it with xine v0.99.4cvs and mplayer 1.0pre6. Hardly bleeding edge.
Of course my stick is not a cinergy, I just got the report from a user.
Note that the performance of the tuner isn't exceptional, but, at least with my no name stick, it's no different under windows.

Bye
--
Luca