Re: Terratec cinergy T USB XE driver status

En/na Marco Ballesio ha escrit:
Hi to all,

I wonder know if someone is currently implementing or maintaining a driver for this device (in the latter case many thanks to anyone who could suggest me the correct one). From what I've read in this and others mailing lists probably TerraTec has sent someone (maybe Markus Rechberger?) some sort of technical specification.

Being a linux spare-time driver developer and owning one of these adapters I'd like to contribute but, first of all, I need to obtain as much infos as possible about the device. I still haven't opened the chassis because of the 7-days warranty but, of course, I'll do that one of these nights :).

Thanks in advance to anyone who would help.

Hi, if the usb ids are 0x0ccd (vendor) and 0x0055 (device), I just received a report from a user telling me that it uses an af9005 and he made it work with the driver at http://ventoso.org/luca/af9005/ (after changing the ids).

Bye
--
Luca