Re: How does my card send diseqc commands ?

On Sun, Nov 19, 2006 at 09:05:17PM +0000, Andrew de Quincey wrote:

> Ah ok, so its definitely that card... hmm.. does it looks physically the same
> as the working FF card? Has it ever worked ok?

I don't know if it worked before, because at my previous place there
weren't diseqc.

> I dont use FF cards myself, but I /have/ seen budget cards which suddenly stop
> working... nothing weird is seen in dmesg: tuning works fine. The card simply
> starts getting a really  bad signal. If you move the card about/change cables
> (even a completely different machine), it makes no difference. I'm not saying
> thats necessarily the case here, but just mentioning it.

The cards looks the same as the other one, it works perfectly well on
the first sat, the only problem is when I try to use diseqc with it...

I don't know if there is way to test diseqc commands ???
--
Grégoire FAVRE  http://gregoire.favre.googlepages.com  http://www.gnupg.org