Re: How does my card send diseqc commands ?

On Sun, Nov 19, 2006 at 08:17:01PM +0000, Andrew de Quincey wrote:

> Gah, you're right, I misread the dmesg; they're the same. What if you swap the
> two FF cards round? Does the first card then start failing DISEQC?

No, if I only keep the failling card, on every of my five PCI slots it
fails, and the others cards always works.

I have even done the " loesung 3: externer 5volt spannungsregler
(izeman)" from http://vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/SpannungsMod on the
failling card, and it don't seems to change anything at all.

I don't know if the card has not enough power to send the diseqc command
or ???

Thank,
--
Grégoire FAVRE  http://gregoire.favre.googlepages.com  http://www.gnupg.org