Re: HVR 1110 works with 2.6.17.13, v4l-dvb and modprobe -v saa3174 card=101 && modprobe -v saa3174_dvb

On 10/25/06, Steven Toth <stoth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Calum

Thanks for your work. :) That's good news and a great short term
workaround. Tom actually has some patches to add official support
meaning that the device gets automatically detected and configured
correctly. This is a better long term approach.

Yep - but I can't take credit for it. Someone that read my website
(where I was getting a little annoyed about Hauppauge selling a new
card in an old box) suggested what to try, and it worked.

I'm just happy that it works, and I think I'm just going to stick with
this until drivers appear in the main kernel.

Calum

PS. Just noticed your email address, but I'll send this email uneditted... :)

--
bash# Got root? Get root. Fast IPv4+6 Linux VPS
http://linuxvps.org/