Re: black gold pci-express dual DVB-T card

Steven Toth wrote:
Joseph Heenan wrote:
Hi there,

I've run out of PCI slots in my system so I'm looking for PCIe DVB tuners - this model sounds good:

http://www.gta-ltd.co.uk/TV_PCIe_Dual_Cards.html

But I can't find anything about it's linux support. Does anyone know if it will work, or if it doesn't if there's a well supported dual DVB PCIe card from a different manufacturer?

I think this has the Philips 7162 pcie bridge which we don't have any support for. I don't know of any dual PCIe DVB-T products supported as present.

Many thanks for that Steve.

If there anyone around that could and would add support, but is prevented from doing so by not having access to the hardware? If so drop me an email.

Cheers,

Joseph