Re: HVR 1110 works with 2.6.17.13,v4l-dvb and modprobe -v saa3174 card=101 && modprobe -v saa3174_dvb

Steven Toth a écrit :

    I have it working in DVB-T (haven't tried analogue though) with
    the following:

    kernel:         2.6.17.13 <http://2.6.17.13> (with dvb/v4l stuff
    compiled as modules)
    v4l-dvb:        Latest (as of 2006-10-24)

    modprobe -v saa3174 card=101
    modprobe -v saa3174_dvb

yes but with this settings, no remote control and no analogic tv (when you enabled tuner with debug=1, no lock). So i wrote a small definition for this card (based on 310i) and i search for more informations to get remote controle and analogic tv work.
i have not tested input via s-video neither the radio device.

Calum

Thanks for your work. :) That's good news and a great short term workaround. Tom actually has some patches to add official support meaning that the device gets automatically detected and configured correctly. This is a better long term approach.

Tom,

Can you post your HVR1110 driver changes as a complete diff to this list? (I must of missed the previous email). I'd like to run some basic testing.

or ... has anyone else got a working hg tree that I can download and test against?

I definetly would like to see the HVR1100 descriptions changed to HVR1110 within the patch.

Here you can have this patch (i hope it's in good format)

http://linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2006-October/013803.html
We're close, great work.

Regards,

Steve