Calling all non-developers

Hi,

This is not a job offer.

However...

I'm trying to find a reliable person to document the Hauppauge related areas of the linuxtv.org wiki. Specifically, I really want to present clear and concise documentation area for installing, configuring and using Hauppauge products with mainstream applications. This includes model vs feature support matrix. A list of which products are supported and to what degree. In essence, a single stop shop for getting all of the Hauppauge products to work reliably in the current distro's or hg trees. This will be an ongoing activity so I need a reliable person with good documentation and Linux skills.

Ideally, this person will also be active on the V4L/DVB mailing lists and participate in helping the V4l/DVB users get products running.

If I can find the right person then I'll figure out a way to compensate them for their time and enthusiasm. It won't be much and it may be out of my own pocket.

If you are motivated by money then this task is not for you.

If you are community spirited and believe in Linux the way I do then you should contact me. No agents or commercial third parties. Personal individuals via email only.

Regards to all,

Steve