Re: How to submit a patch to v4l-dvb

Hi Unai,

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006, Unai Uribarri wrote:
> I've sent twice this patch to , without any
> feedback. Maybe that isn't the best way to present myself and my
> problem.

Sorry, I think it is my fault. I'm the original author of the
dvb-usb-layer so I think I should have answered immediately.

I'm quite busy these days - I haven't had any time to do something on that
part recently.

> Is something wrong in this patch? I tried to follow all the guidelines
> about how to write a patch. Will be eventually merged?

I have not so much knowledge about the IR-input-stuff. So I would prefer
if someone with knowledge in this area can review and commit.

All I can say now is:

Acked-By: Patrick Boettcher <pb@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Sorry again,
Patrick.