Changes to the dvb-apps

Hi, we've just completed reorganising things in dvb-apps slightly.

util/zap now _just_ tunes to a given channel and can set up CA for it. Nothing
more.

util/gnutv is the full featured recording/streaming application. (if you don't
like the name, please suggest another and we'll consider it!)

The reason for this change was in the future we want to add more and more
functionality to gnutv (e.g. EPG extraction). However, we also wanted to have
a very simple zapping application to demonstrate how to use the libraries for
other developers to look at. Also, for some usage scenarios, for example
during card driver development, all you want is a dead simple channel zapper.