Re: scan with LNBs behind an uncommitted switch

Yeasah Pell schrieb:
Ohhh -- so CASCADED switches, eh? Now you say! :-)

That'd be a bit more work, since both uncommitted and committed commands would have to be sent, and sent in the right order, with a delay between them. The patch I sent just lets you control either a committed switch OR an uncommitted switch, not both. Changing it so that the -S arg takes an integer argument would let you send both commands, and then there'd need to be a way to specify the order of the switches. Pretty simple, but I'm out of time to play around with patches ATM.
Ok, no problem maybe someone else can help, me dont have a clue in programming so i cant help myself :)

regards
Mike