Re: VP702x is now working

Ok, I pulled down the source with your match in it and
I did the following:

make config
answered n to a bunch of things (pretty much just
wanted some video decoders, dvb-core, dvb-usb and the
vp702x)
make
and then make install.

Now I am getting an error reported by dmsg. What am I
doing wrong ?

usb 5-1: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and
address 2
dvb_usb_vp702x: disagrees about version of symbol
dvb_usb_device_init
dvb_usb_vp702x: Unknown symbol dvb_usb_device_init

--- Patrick Boettcher <patrick.boettcher@xxxxxxx>