Re: VP702x is now working

I just did a rmmod for dvb-usb-vp702x, dvb-usb,
dvb-core and then an inmod and now I have gotten
further

usbcore: registered new driver dvb-usb-vp702x
usb 5-1: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and
address 13
dvb-usb: found a 'TwinhanDTV StarBox DVB-S USB2.0
(VP7021)' in cold state, will try to load a firmware
dvb-usb: downloading firmware from file
'dvb-usb-vp702x-02.fw'
dvb-usb: reenum check: 2
dvb-usb: found a 'TwinhanDTV StarBox DVB-S USB2.0
(VP7021)' in warm state (or no re-enumeration).
dvb-usb: will pass the complete MPEG2 transport stream
to the software demuxer.
DVB: registering new adapter (TwinhanDTV StarBox DVB-S
USB2.0 (VP7021)).
dvb-usb: MAC address: 00:00:00:00:00:00
vp702x: usb out operation failed. (-71)
vp702x: usb out operation failed. (-71)
vp702x: usb in operation failed. (-71)
dvb-usb: no frontend was attached by 'TwinhanDTV
StarBox DVB-S USB2.0 (VP7021)'
input: IR-receiver inside an USB DVB receiver as
/class/input/input6
dvb-usb: schedule remote query interval to 400 msecs.
dvb-usb: TwinhanDTV StarBox DVB-S USB2.0 (VP7021)
successfully initialized and connected.
usb 5-1: USB disconnect, address 13
dvb-usb: TwinhanDTV StarBox DVB-S USB2.0 (VP7021)
successfully deinitialized and disconnected.
usb 5-1: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and
address 14
dvb-usb: found a 'TwinhanDTV StarBox DVB-S USB2.0
(VP7021)' in cold state, will try to load a firmware
dvb-usb: downloading firmware from file
'dvb-usb-vp702x-02.fw'
dvb-usb: reenum check: 2
dvb-usb: found a 'TwinhanDTV StarBox DVB-S USB2.0
(VP7021)' in warm state (or no re-enumeration).
dvb-usb: will pass the complete MPEG2 transport stream
to the software demuxer.
DVB: registering new adapter (TwinhanDTV StarBox DVB-S
USB2.0 (VP7021)).
dvb-usb: MAC address: 00:00:00:00:00:00
vp702x: system string: USB702X7
DVB: registering frontend 0 (Twinhan DST-like frontend
(VP7021/VP7020) DVB-S)...input: IR-receiver inside an
USB DVB receiver as /class/input/input7
dvb-usb: schedule remote query interval to 400 msecs.
dvb-usb: TwinhanDTV StarBox DVB-S USB2.0 (VP7021)
successfully initialized and connected.
vp702x: usb in operation failed. (-110)