DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Plus PCI

Hi all,

I have recently purchased a DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Plus PCI for my
Gentoo Linux PC.

I have downloaded the sources from Chris Pascoe's hg tree at linuxtv.org
and installed the modules, but I get modprobe errors. ie. "Error
inserting cx88-dvb.

I have conflicting thoughts on how to get this card running. I have
heard from this list that support is already built into the kernel. I am
running kernel version 2.6.14. Is this sufficient, or do I need extra
drivers/patches from Chris' website.

Thanks for your advice.

Regards,

Daniel