Re: Terratec Cinergy 1400 - remote control - no clue, but:

Dexter Filmore schrieb:
> The Cinergy remotes seem to be the DVB problem child. I simply gave up trying
> to get the one that came with the Cinergy T² working as I operate the box
> from keyb/mouse directly anyway.
> If you really need a remote control, I suggest to get any VCR remote that has
> all the buttons you need and feed lirc that with a homebrew IR receiver, you
> can get them at a large online auction site for a few bucks.

Thanks for this idea.

But before I try this I will check the behaviour of the remote with the new SUSE 10.1
  in a fortnight. Then I am going to report any success or failure.

After the failured tests I am going to try to solve this with your idea.

Thanks!

Martin