Re: Moving tuner handling code to separate file.

[...]

> > The config structs are device-specific, and are different in each
> > implementation, so I left those where they were in the card drivers.
> >
> > This series moves all of the common pll_set code into a single header.
> > I went with the "fe_foo.h" naming.  I think this is what we've all
> > settled on.
>
> Have we? We just found out that there is a difference between FE and NIM.

	Well, I think we agreed on the fact 1 chip = 1 file...
And well, the frontends/ directory seems to me a good candidate to
receive files implementing drivers of chips that are part of ....
a frontend (tuners, demod, sec, ...)

	I don't really see what the 'fe_' prefix would change here ??
If the file is in the frontends/ directory, then it is a part of a
frontend... And if it is in another directory, it shall be moved in
frontends/ ...
	Maybe I missed something ? If yes could you remember me why we'd
need this prefix ?

> Also, since your fe_lgh06xf.h doesn't contain code for a front-end (as
> in "combination of at least PLL, demodulator and PCB"), but only for the
> tuner, I wouldn't call it fe_*.h. ;-)
	Maybe lg-h06xf.h ??? <brand>-<model>.h

alps-bsru6.h, alps-bsbe1.h ? This would allow to find more easily the
datasheet of the part ?????

Perceval.