Re: How do I get the USB part/device of the DViCO DVB-T HDTV Dual digital card to work?

The list of drivers I have loaded under 2.6.15 are as follows..

cx88_dvb, cx8802, cx88_vp3054_i2c, or51132, video_buf_dvb, nxt200x, zl10353, cx24123, cx8800, cx88xx, ir_common, video_buf, cx88_dvb,cx8802,video_buf_dvb,cx8800,cx88xx, tveeprom, compat_ioctl32, v4l1_compat, v4l2_common, btcx_risc, videodev, dvb_usb_cxusb, dvb_usb, dvb_core, mt352, lgdt330x, cx22702, dvb_pl

This is giving me both the USB and the PCI as well as the v4l for the component in (although I still havent bothered checking that thats working properly). I'm assuming the ir_common is for the IR receiver, but my remotes not working so I'm guessing it will all happily run without that..

Is it even showing up as a device if you run lspci? Mine shows up as follows..

01:06.0 Multimedia video controller: Conexant CX23880/1/2/3 PCI Video and Audio Decoder (rev 05) 01:06.2 Multimedia controller: Conexant CX23880/1/2/3 PCI Video and Audio Decoder [MPEG Port] (rev 05)

James Buckley wrote:
Don't surpose anyone could post instructions on howI get the *PCI* part of my card working (ie what modules need loading and in what order), as I've just reinstalled Gentoo (prefere it over Fedora), and cannot get it (the PCI part) to show up.

I'm running the 2.6.16-r1 kernel, with all video4linux kernel options compiled as modules. All I need to know is what modules I need to load, in what order, and If theres anything else I have to do.

Thanks in advance, Buck

P.S. working on the photos...