Re: How do I get the USB part/device of the DViCO DVB-T HDTV Dual digital card to work?

I definitely have the card working with a 2.6.16.1 kernel.

The only thing that I can suggest is that you make sure you've plugged
the USB cable from the card into your internal USB jumpers on the
motherboard.

I don't have the remote working (see my earlier post), but both tuners
work in myth.

HTH,
Trev

Trevor Glen <tg@xxxxxxxxxx>