Re: How do I get the USB part/device of the DViCO DVB-T HDTV Dual digital card to work?

I'm not expert with dvb cards, but I have this card, and have it
working, with Fedora.

Prior to the current kernel version (2.6.16-1), I had to patch the dvb
drivers as laid out in the instructions here:
http://www.linuxtv.org/cvs.php.

However, with the current kernel, I beleive the dvb drivers have
support for this card. (I didnt have to re-patch the dvb like I did in
the past). You may still have to follow the instructions stated
previously to do with thet dvb firmware for the usb bit (the bit with
"get_dvb_firmware bluebird"). I'll copy that segment of the
instructions I wrote for myself (these work in Fedora 4):
8) Change to the "/sbin/v4l-dvb/linux/Documentation/dvb" directory.
9) Make the get_dvb_firmware script executable: "chmod +x get_dvb_firmware"
10) Run the script with the command "./get_dvb_firmware bluebird"
11) Copy the resulting file to the /lib/firmware directory, using the
command "cp dvb-usb-bluebird-01.fw /lib/firmware/"