Re:Chip info - Re: [linux-dvb] TechniSat AirStar Telestick T1 - is supported?

Thank you. I'll try it.

There are also available pictures of these chips. Files are rather big (1 - 1.5 MB).

http://dvb-t.vasicek.info/IMG_2405.jpg
http://dvb-t.vasicek.info/IMG_2407.jpg
http://dvb-t.vasicek.info/IMG_2410.jpg

Regards,