Re: Twinhan cab-CI problem: got picture build of green and disorganized squares

Luis Ochoa wrote:

OK Manu...you da man.
After compiling this and setting dst_algo=0 , I managed to get  my
DigiTOP DST-1000 tuning again, which does just "some times" with the
latest mercurial from a week ago.

Now, I'd be a happy camper if I didn't need the latest mercurial for
another board that was added (genpix usb) and whose patch only
compiles against the mercurial and _not_ against your tree...sooo, I
ask thee, Manu, would you happen to have a patch for the latest
mercurial that makes my DST card tune like your tree above??

Sorry for the delay, have been a bit busy. I hope you have found a solution looking at Mkrufky's suggestion.

Manu