Re: Twinhan cab-CI problem: got picture build of green and disorganized squares

Fiete Lange wrote:
Hi all,

I started using linux dvb drivers with the Twinhan cab-CI with alphacrypt 3.05 on a SuSE 10.0 distro (kernel 2.6.13-15). I've tried different earlier CVS versions, one snapshot (januari 15th 2006) and some recent HG versions. The best result up till now is a screen filled with mostly green squares, sometimes outlines of e.g. a tennis court are recognizable. Basically things work ok (tuning, getting a signal lock). I'm working with FTA channels. The last step was to install the most recent kernel from kernel.org (2.6.15.4-default), nothing changed with the picture. I've checked the Twinhan card with win xp (dual boot machine) and signalstrength and picture quality are fine. I'm living in Netherland, cable provider is TVHome.
Anyone else with this problem?
Known solutions?

Can you check whether this works for you ?

http://www.thadathil.net/cgi-bin/hgwebdir.cgi/v4l-algo-test?cmd=archive;node=228cf1ee7069d261b5e9ff30ba17ba928b068ff4;type=bz2

build procedures are the same. make; make install should work in most cases.

dst requires an additional module parameter dst_algo=0
Please do let know whether this solves.

Manu