To: "Collier Family" <judithc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 10:35 PM
Subject: Re:  DVICO DVB-T dual-digital

Hi Stephen,

If you still about. I am in Australia and it is now early evening so now is
convenient. I think it should be fairly simple to fix.

regards
Stephen
I'm really sorry that I haven't responded to you sooner, but my machine
has been rebooted a number of times so far since I sent you the email.
From reading your last post to the list, I went hunting for the bluebird
firmware and as soon as I got that into the right place, it all worked!
I am very thankful to you as I've spent the last week trying to get the
USB part of that stupid card to work and I was about to settle for just
the PCI part!

How did you find out that you needed to load the firmware, I read heaps
but I never came across that.

Anyway, thanks again for your help, have a good night

Andrew Bowden