To: <linux-dvb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <andrewb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Stephen Collier" <judithc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 2:59 PM
Subject: Re:  DVICO DVB-T dual-digital

andrewb@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I was wondering if anyone in this group could help me. I got a DVICO DVB-T
dual-digital card about 2 weeks ago and I've been having real troubles in
getting the USB component of the card working. I've checked out a copy of the source from mercurial and that gets the PCI part working, but for the life of
me I can't work out how to make the USB part work.

I would appreciate any help that this list could provide.

Andrew Bowden

Stephen Collier wrote:
> Is it possible to get both tuners working on DVICO PCI Dual T.
>
> I am using kernel 2.6.15.4 v4linux patches from yesterday
>
> It works but I only get one /dev/dvb?/*. I thought I would get 2.
>
> It is being used with MythTV. I already have a DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T
> Plus which has much better reception than Haupage Nova-T which is also
> on the system.
>
> regards
> Stephen Collier

Andrew and Stephen-

Support for the usb component of this card has been included in the development 2.6.16 kernel. If you'd like to upgrade the v4l / dvb modules in your kernel to support this hardware, you can retrieve the latest drovers from the v4l-dvb mercurial repository. For instructions, please see:

http://linuxtv.org/repo

Cheers,

Michael Krufky