DVICO DVB-T dual-digital

Hi list,

I was wondering if anyone in this group could help me.  I got a DVICO DVB-T
dual-digital card about 2 weeks ago and I've been having real troubles in
getting the USB component of the card working.  I've checked out a copy of the
source from mercurial and that gets the PCI part working, but for the life of
me I can't work out how to make the USB part work.

I would appreciate any help that this list could provide.

Andrew Bowden