Olympics HDTV dump.. [was: Re: Difficulty getting b2c2_flexcop driver to recognize Air2PC rev 02]

Mark Haun ha scritto:
> Thanks to everyone who did the work to get these cards supported.  I've been
> enjoying the Olympics in 1080i on my $29 (US) Ebay special :)  Works great.

this question is a bit off topic, but i get this hint to kindly ask to
Mark if he could release this HDTV streams of the olympic games to the
internet (maybe on any P2P network!) just for us "poor italians" to have
a peek at it!

indeed, our national public broadcaster (RAI) who did make the HDTV
records for this winter olympic games, decided NOT TO release it in a
public transmission but only on "selected theaters"!!

what a shame..

but they did sell it to european countries and US, too!

so please, can you put this stuff on the net and let us give a look to
this beatiful streams that we are already paying! :-)

thank you

andrea venturi